Friday, July 21, 2006

Michigan REALTOR attends National Conference With Top Real Estate Minds in the Country

In order to find new ways to help me figure out how to help my sellers in Macomb, Oakland, Sanilac and St. Clair Counties compete in this "changing market" I have been to New York, the city that never sleeps, working hard with about 1800 of the most aggressive, progressive, forward thinking professionals in real estate today. We are sharing our methods of success. The faculty consisted of the continent's top producing real estate professionals, all ranking in the top 1% of REALTORS in North America. My Associate, Jim Achatz , attended with me. It is our goal to achieve sales for our sellers and to keep transactions together for our buyers.
I have been a Star Power Club Member for many years. This Conference and the systems learned from the "POWER WITHIN" our group have armed me with the best tools available to provide the highest quality of service to my clients. In addition, I continue to build a tremendous network for referring my clients to the best agents all over the country when they're considering a move or looking to buy a second home. I also received invaluable insight on the benefits of operating from a business philosophy and incorporating the latest technology to keep me on the cutting edge.
There are several real estate firms in the Marine City and Algonac Area including J.A. Bachelor, ERA Frank Real Estate, Exit Realty, C21 Future Builders to name a few.
As a part of the Conference, I received information for consumers about the top six mistakes that sellers can make when selling a home, as well as criteria for evualting and hiring a real estate professional. As a public service, I have decided to make the reports available to Algonac, Marine City, St. Clair infact all area residents at no charge. Anyone wanting this information can email me or call me 810-765-8167.

No comments: